- Efficient approval process ensures effective-decision making and timely execution.
- Design solutions to meet the specific characteristics of a given transaction.
- Considers most property types and structures.
- Cordova’s Central Texas geographic focus and its deep industry relationships enable
the Firm to capitalize on complex market and off-market transactions.
- Knowledge of existing local trends, i.e., “Ground Floor” land.
and competing buildings inventory supply/demand analysis.
- Reduce risk prior to acquisition by site-specific utility and engineering studies
as well as processing of entitlements.
- Cordova’s reputation provides 3rd-party sellers certainty of transaction
- Strategic market relationships with other developers/investor groups enable
priority access to unique opportunities.
- Principal’s track record with neighborhood and city officials garners trust for
- The Firm’s long-term value philosophy provides a sense of security for
municipal and city officials.
PROJECT CAPITALIZATION PROCESS
- Hands-on involvement in budgeting and pro-forma forecasting.
- Relationships with qualified debt and equity sources allow quick and efficient
- Existing relationships with general contractors and design consultants allow
real-time cost estimates for future investments/developments.
- Past experience enables the Firm to work with best-in-class general
contractors and other consultants.
- Strategic broker relationships give the Firm a unique market perspective and
helps it be aggressive in its leasing efforts.
ASSET MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- Active asset management practices ensure investments are staying ahead of
the changing market environment.
- Relationships with transaction brokers and lenders help understand the
transaction market environment, make better assumptions and maximize
- Relationships with buyers and transaction brokers help understand the
asset disposition environment and maximize sales proceeds.