- Knowledge of existing local trends.
- “Ground Floor” land and
competingbuildings inventory supply/demand analysis.
- Reduce risk prior to acquisition by
site-specificutility and engineering studies as well as processing of entitlements.
DEAL SOURCING AND CLOSING PROCESSES
- Cordova´s reputation provides 3rd party sellers certainty of transaction closing.
- Strategic market relationships with other developer/investor groups allow flexibility in deal structuring.
- Domestic and international relationships broaden the firm’s capital sources
- Partners’ track record with neighborhood and city officials garners trust for future development.
- Cordova’s philosophy helps provide a sense of security for municipal and city officials.
PROJECT CAPITALIZATION PROCESS
- Hands-on involvement in budgeting and pro-forma forecasting facilitates the capital procurement process.
- Relationships with qualified debt and equity sources allow quick and efficient project capitalization.
- Higher equity capitalization ratios help reduce market risks during the value creation process.
- Existing relationships with general contractors and design consultants allow real-time cost estimates for future developments.
- Past experience enables Cordova to work with best-in-class general contractors and other consultants.
- Strategic broker ownership incentives give Cordova a unique market perspective, helps lease assets quicker and in a more favorable environment than the competitions.
ASSET MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- Active asset management practices ensure Cordova’s investments are staying on track and ahead of the changing market environment.
- Over 20 years of experience in leasing and in dealing with day-to-day property management issues.
- Relationships with transaction brokers and lenders help maximize refinancing proceeds.